|Please enter your message for Arrowhead Bible College
This page provides details about the Prospective student. If filled in via the "I want to be contacted..." page, the student will not see all options available to an administrator but
will be able to fill in enough information to provide the college the information necessary to contact them and know their interest in the college. This information can be transferred
to an application form although, for most colleges, they simply have the applicant fill out the information again since this is far simpler when other information is also being collected.
- The "Contact Information" tab allows basic information about this prospective student to be filled out.
- The "Disposition" tab allows information related to how this student became interested and their interest level to be documented.
- The "Request" tab allows the prospective student to request information from the college.
- The "Parent Info" tab allows the school to gather information related to the prospective student's parents / guardians.
- The "Notes" tab keeps track of contacts between the college and the prospective student.
- The "Apply" button transfers the information to an application. Note: This is rarely used anymore and MAY NOT WORK with the new application style.
- The "Save" button saves the information entered into the database.
- The "Delete" button will delete all information about this prospective student.
This page can be used two different ways:
- A student can enter their own contact information into this page if the school provides them the link to do so. In this case, certain tabs and information will not be displayed.
- An administrator can use this page to view and edit contact information - in which case, all tabs and information will be available for their use.